3/18/2005

Taking care of business

Oh, am I a terrible blogger?! It's been two weeks since I've posted. Life has been super busy and the internet connection has been super slow - for some unexplained reason I've been logging in at 28.8. Don't even smile you broadband people. I've tried to get it here, but until then....

A happy belated birthday to my sister-in-law, Robin. Happy 11th birthday to Katelyn.

The snowstorm that was predicted seems to have dropped south and is hitting Minneapolis quite hard - sorry, but we are laughing here.

I am homebound today - Mark's little red Honda has a coolant line leaking somewhere. Hopefully it is an easy fix as he is determined that his little $100 car will make it to 200,000 miles. Only about 9,000 to go. Mark took my car to work so we are stuck at home - which is fine since the work here never seems to end.

The sheep are due to come to their spring/summer quarters on Easter. The temps should be high enough that the well that supplies their water will be thawed. I hate hauling 5 gallon buckets of water from the bathtub out to super thirsty sheep - especially when there are in excess of 20 sheep needing a drink.

In my next post I share with you the story of Woody the sheep. Many of you have heard the story before, but it always makes me smile.

Have a super weekend!

No comments: