8/01/2005

Let's Get Physical (Physically Fit)

OK - it's time again (still) to get out there and move. I have been inspired by my former employer. He turns 50 this week and has become, according to reports (I haven't actually seen this phenomenon) quite buff and physically fit. He has a training schedule that makes me cry (see http://www.lifeisatri.blogspot.com/). If he can move from a coffee guzzling, paper pushing, doughnut eating, couch potato, to a Lance Armstrong wanna be - why can't I? OK, I don't drink coffee, I prefer to burn the paper, haven't eaten a doughnut in months (do you know how much fat is in a Krispy Kreme? - you can feel veins and arteries closing up as you eat), and don't really do the couch potato thing. I guess it's just time to move in a purposeful manner.

Happy birthday Mr. D - enjoy the big FIVE OH.

1 comment:

Vertical Man said...

Thanks darlin'!