8/02/2005

Wave Violation

If you have read my post about the wave (see archives - maybe April?) you will recognize the following as a definite violation of the wave protocol.

The kids and I were driving with my sister-in-law last Thursday. We were in her vehicle (out of state plates - whew) and were checking out some of the local attractions - yes, there are a few you skeptics! We were on a gravel road and passed someone going in the opposite direction - they waved. Sister-in-law, being a very outgoing person, waved back, but committed a major infraction - she also honked! I was mortified until I remembered that we were travelling in a vehicle with out of state plates and that the wave/honk recipient would realize that a stranger had committed the infraction.

Back to the one finger (the INDEX finger) wave for me.

No comments: