2/15/2005

Oil vs. Pantyhose

We change our own oil in the cars at our house. I'm using the figurative "we" - this process doesn't involve me, except in the purchase of items needed to perform the procedure.

My rant is about buying motor oil. Have you ever tried to do this, successfully? I am often unsuccessful and need to go back to get the RIGHT kind of oil. Yes, I can read. Yes, I write down what I am supposed to purchase. There are just so many variables. There is, of course, the brand; the weight; the type (synthetic, non-synthetic, synthetic blend, etc.) and so much more - or so it seems to me.

After the most recent oil shopping excursion, I have decided that I am going to send my husband to purchase a pair of pantyhose for me. Brand, control top/not, color, reinforced toe/sheer toe, size. I think we would be even!

No comments: