4/28/2005

BACK TO THE FARM

Now that I'm not longer going to receive good healthcare if I need to be hospitalized....Wait - let me expound for one more minute on the importance of nurses. Don't have nurses week - don't offer them a day of beauty and an "atta-boy" card (my own special term) - instead, pay them well. My husband is a float nurse and does not receive any additional compensation for his incredible ability to walk onto one of ten different units (sometimes two in a day) and give awesome patient care. Pay those nurses well and they won't be asking for the once-a-year recognition of nurses week/day. Will they?

OK - back to the farm.

Polka Dot had two boys this morning and Mary had two boys this morning as well. That brings the total lamb count to 23 with three sheep left to deliver (if they all "took").

Into the fray.

No comments: